Dear World Pancreatic Cancer Coalition Members,
We have put together a Toolkit containing some important items, attached! Please carefully review the documents as well as the below information.
WPCC Logo and Usage Guidelines (attached)
Press Release Template (attached)
- You may now use the logo you helped select!
- Please review the Brand Guidelines to be sure you are properly using the logo.
Social Media Instructions
- Send this to your local media either May 9, May 10 or May 11. Please do not distribute it before May 9.
- Please change the logo at the top left of the release to your organization’s logo (keep the WPCC logo).
- There are notes in the template that tell you where to customize it for your organization. Feel free to add your own style and messaging.
- Most of the hyperlinks don’t work yet, as the WPCC website is not up until later next week.
If you have questions about this information or the Toolkit attachments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here are social media links for the WPCC:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- As you are making your way to the May meeting, please “like” and follow these pages!
- Remember to tag these platforms in any posts/images/videos you are creating about the WPCC or the inaugural meeting.
If you are attending the May meeting, please note that we will email you next week with confirmation of your travel details and the meeting agenda.
Chair, World Pancreatic Cancer Coalition Steering Group
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (USA)
Chair, World Pancreatic Cancer Day 2016
Pancreatic Cancer Action (UK)
Pancreatic Cancer UK (UK)
Kenner Family Research Fund (USA)
Project Lead, World Pancreatic Cancer Coalition (Canada)